Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Wise One of Ramogiland (Reviews)

On JR Alila's novel "The Wise One of Ramogiland" one TKM says,
I loved the story because it enlightened me regarding seers, African Seers, to be exact. I would recommend it for all, especially for those that want to know more about those wise illiterate old folks who are totally misunderstood as to what they do, know, and can do: chiefly they're therapists, teachers, and counselors; occasionally, they're complimentary and/or alternative healers. These overseers offer hope, counsel, admonishment, and even a resting shoulder for the all including the distressed, disenfranchised, oppressors, and criminals. They're to the their people what priests, psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, et al are to the modern western citizen. I have a new understanding that I probably would never have had, perhaps for ever, if I had not read this piece of work. The author did not expound well on wife inheritance, and tero buru which would made the book even more informative. Five stars if the author would expound on that."

No comments: